Friday, December 17, 2004

The League of Doom

I was going to call this the Hall of Fame or something but it sounded silly.

The League of Doom is WAY cooler. We should get shirts.

The Thing of the Moment's League of Doomers are those people who rise above the status of blogger or photoblogger and into the realm of those I consider, for one reason or another, to be friends.

Now put yer hankies away, ya big sniffling babies.

Bad News Blonde

torekimi

PhiLLy RoLL

PityFish

Calvin Coleman

Merlinprincesse

Girl Inchoate

Svetlana Tazhetdinova

zbjernak

Ginnie Hart

neene

toadyjoe

GNBassett

bricotrout

S. Patrick Kaine

KLR

Mr Fabulous

Wrath of Dawn

Susan Adcock

Or So I Thought

Monterey John

laanba

Kathe

sarala

Kellllaaaaay aka Babiebluz

and Chemical Billy

If you find yourself on this list and want yourself removed just let me know BUT YOU ARE SO MEAN! :(

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! I made it! And I will be back (sometime when I'm not running 15 min late for work) to check out my compatriots!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay, I'm touched, I AM. Even though I've been very bad and avoiding the computer for weeks and weeks, I think of you the same way, boyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "League of Doom". It should be followed by some sort of cool audio rift, completed by the obligatory "mwAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAH......"! And here I've been bad about posting on my own, commenting on anyone else's....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know that I never saw this?

    I was browsing my referrers and saw this trackback.

    If you ask me to "hug it out bitch", I'm gonna get scared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't see this 'til just now. I also was looking at the referral URLs to my site and saw this.

    Coolness! Thanks, Kirlmeister! :^)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White