Thursday, September 14, 2006

Roberta

This is my coworker...and here we are on a field trip to a local supermarket.

She's in your face like a little Chihuahua jumping and barking at you the second you walk through the door in the morning but she TRIES to give you time to get settled. Although she looks like some vegan, she's a TOTAL carnivore and orders raw meat at restuarants and pounces on it like a cat using her paws and teeth to tear it to shreds. You can't DRAG her into the gutter, believe me, I've tried. You cannot WEASEL a bad word out of her about someone else. She's fiercely loyal and believes in what she's doing and does what she does because she thinks it's right. As opposed to me. So over the years she's earned my admiration and respect. So I'm sticking her here on...

The Thing of the Moment. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Roberta!

    Um... while you're there... could you pick me up a bag of Nacho Doritos? Gracias!

    Te quiero, jkirlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As per your eloquent description of her, she is totally deserving of your admiration. I second yours. :)

    By the way, while you're picking up the
    Doritos for Dawn, can you pick me up some soy milk please? You're a pal!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White