Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Signore John Herbert Walker Petros


An early cross over Gentle Viewer which means he was one of the first Gentle Viewers I actually KNEW. I had hundreds but couldn't get anyone I knew to look at this blog. Not even for MONEY. And John is sort of sneaky and quiet, so we'd be in the teacher's room and he wouldn't say much...just drop a word or two about a post to let me know he saw it. Every day.

John is also impossible to get riled, but as you know, I AM NOT, so one day I was bitching about some Dr Suess day project we were doing and I wouldn't let it drop until he finally, very quietly said to me "Will you shut your damned mouth?" That's how I knew I had gone on TOO long. :)

He's also the inventor of the previously shown Canon Lenshood, again, letting me know I had gone on too long.

He's retiring at the end of this year but will be getting called in to substitue EVERY Friday whether he knows it or not.

John brings us donuts every Friday and has for years. You can't let a friend like that just up and leave all at once.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You MUST have crossed the line!! Oh my goodness...he never gets riled, but once BY YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White