Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bangor State Fair OF THE DAMNED!


Tickets...TO HELL! RAR!

Ok, here is the deal, Gentle Viewer. Anyone can get photos of the fair at night. LIT UP! But it takes a real...umm..obsessive to get it at night in near pitch black darkness. My brave little Kodak DX6490 tried it's best to get color for me at max shutter but it was muddy so I went with Black and White. It gave the pics a sinister feel! I was barely able to make out any of the subjects while looking over my camera..only inky darkness. I'll also submit this to Lensday for Shadow. Click the HOME link for more of these. I beg of you.Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You are so going to ruin my reputation! These are great maybe even better then the ones loaded with testosterone. And so scary, RAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the B&W shots... they add a sense of nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White