Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Photo Tuesday: Worst (Alternate Title: What the Hell was I Thinking?)


Ok, I'll bite. The most difficult part was narrowing them down. I will often take photos simply to hold the camera in my hand and make camera noises with it. I've sat in front of the TV taking photos of THAT. I ruled out posting photos that were bad because of the low quality early digital, or simply out of focus or bad white balance. I went for a photo that I can not believe I didn't delete and every time I see it it makes me cringe and think that sometimes I'm better off taking photos with the lenscap ON, when I get into that photo taking mood. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That thing is flat SKEERY. In an evil kind of way, lol. But I like it. And the reason you've never deleted it is... so you'd have it to post today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything shouldn't alway be absolutely perfect, we might see what you don't and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this wig the first thing that went through my mind was "Naomi" - weird. Amazing the teasures you can find for a mere $24.88.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White