Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sing Along, Gentle Viewers!


Oh a Snake Carrying Dude is a Person In Your Neighborhood®,
In your neighborhood,
In your neeeeeeeeeeighboooorhood.
Yes a Snake Carrying Dude is a Person In Your Neeeeighborhood®,
It's a person that you you meeet,
As you're walking down the streeeeeeet,
It's a person that you meeet each daaaaaaaaay!

Brought to you by the Number 7, the Letter J, the Children's Television Network and that Right Wing Nut Ken Tomlinson at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm going to have that tune going through my head all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know reptiles need their sunshine too! I used to breed Water Dragons, we'd take them for walks on sunny days. Boy we must have looked stupid! And you so stole my idea. Last night at work while I had NOTHING to do I worked on my HNT post for tomorrow. It will brought to you by the letter S. We must be on the same wave length. I doubt that’s a good thing. C-ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This neighbor of yours is apparently a big fan of the weed. You've obviously got connections Jeff.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White