Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Gimme a G!




gkirlin's mother mentioned in the comments for the previous photo that gkirlin made 3 bucks for that photo. I feel I must defend myself here.

That's not quite accurate. He only made TWO dollars for that one. He asked for ONE dollar but he wanted it first and I knew he'd take off and I'd never see him again so I told him I'd give him TWO, one at the beginning and the other when he was done. The THIRD dollar was for a COMPLEEEEEEEETELY DIFFERENT set of photos, this series that you see here. AAAAND I took a few when he wasn't looking making them even cheaper.

No Four Year Old is going to outnegotiate ME.

Wait....where's my lunch money?

2 comments:

  1. Let's see what is going on Down East... ummmhmmm, mercenary children Some things are consistant on both coasts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're getting your money's worth, when you break it all down into cents per meme entry.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White