Friday, August 18, 2006

Rainstump

Not quite a BOW let alone a double bow like Svetlana Anything-jkirlin-can-do I-can-do-better Tazhetdinova's. Can my photos of Unicorns and Flying Ponies be far behind? I think you know the answer.

As an aside, does anyone know how long a microwave is supposed to last? I bought mine in 1991 for 80 bucks and now it seems to be on the fritz. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Oh, one more thing. That Pot of Gold? I think it's the WalMart in Brewer. When I go to get that new microwave I'll try to get a shot from the bottom! Looking UP. Svetlana I-got-the-coolest-sounding-name-EVER Tazhetdinova doesn't have one of THOSE I bet.

'Sgonnabe cool.

8 comments:

  1. Hey JKirlin - I'm glad school is starting soon, you need to get out of the house - I'm worried about you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought of you yesterday, while observing the carnies at the local rural fair.

    The rainbow is lovely, and it is time for a new microwave, and don't go to Wal-Mart. You love America too much for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You been using the same microwave since 1991? This explains so much..great job on the carnies. Tune in to Cliffhanger shortly, for slightly modified version of same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it depends how much you use the microwave and at what time of the day. Using it at 2 in the morning to reheat hotdogs is going to do for it.

    Love you, you big junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's time to let that microwave go. You will be amazed at what the new microwaves can do. If you are easily amazed like I am, that is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Microwave Update: I think I fixed it. I used to have to start it with dry grass and rubbing 2 sticks together. Now I just use some old leaves and a flint and piece of steel. It's perfect again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent view! I find rainbows adoring and lively. Where could you have positioned yourself while taking this photo? Did or didn't you take the shot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I took it. But Svetlana took a better photo of hers. I took this one to make her feel good. :)

    I was in my castle tower. It's nice, it allows me to overlook the squalor in the village. :)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White