Saturday, June 02, 2007

If I Had a Nickle For Everytime a Google Employee Provided Personal Assistance Following A Crazy Open Letter

I'd have a nickle! You think that's funny Gentle Viewers? How many do YOU have?
A Google Employee, (Mike) apparently found my ranting and raving while seeing what Bloggers were saying about Picasa, (hereby known as St. Picasa) and suggested a work solutions. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've had it with 'solutions' that they tell you to do and then sit back in their plush office and giggle about the fake suggestion du jour and sort of said so. NOT THINKING HE WAS REAL.
So then I get an email.
Not telling me to 'calm the fuck down' like it should, but suggesting another couple of alternatives. Download this, send a log of that. In doing so...I...uh....found out...that
ummm...it worked all along.
NOW LISTEN! If you are a Gentle Viewer who got here by Googling 'local host issues', 'crazy hot headed blogger' or 'My Picasa ain't working.' allow me to assist here for Google.
It's supposed to do that. It makes the images 'localhost' so that you can edit them quickly and only put them in the PicasaWeb thing when you hit publish. I think it's new. IT NEVER USED TO DO THAT. Or something.
Anyway, it works, and always has, thanks to Google People like Mike.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. *scratching my head* Uh...didn't I send you an email mentioning that as well? ;^)

    Your post title reminds me of a tshirt saying we saw a few days ago: Find a penny, pick it up. All the day, you'll have a penny.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White