Friday, August 03, 2007

At it Again - More Like Your Lightning Uncle This Time

Nope...

Ooo..sorta...

Gah..missed.

Theeeere we go.

The last time I got a lightning photo I used a long exposure because it was dark. This time I strolled around the parking lot of the Seminary holding my little point and shoot over my head (To be closer to the lightning?) and had it in burst mode (nothing unusual there).

Ok..it took more than 4 shots. It took 314.

This technique not endorsed by Canon, The National Weather Service, The Bangor Theological Seminary or The Thing of the Moment. (Although it DID work.)

2 comments:

  1. OH! Now I understand it all.... You have been hit by a lightning... Hheheheh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin Franklin would be very, very proud.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White