Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another Difference Between the Bangor Daily News and The Thing of the Moment

Does the Bangor Daily News publish a photo of the Bangor Daily News photo editor's very cute Mother in Law at the American Folk Festival?

Nooooooooo, I don't think it does.

Look, I'll make a deal with you. I've got hundreds of American Folk Festival photos and I know you are getting sick of them. Here is the drill.

I know most of you don't like commenting on portraits and I'm fiercely protective of my The Thing of the Moment Gentle Subjects Who Are Not to Be Mocked (Pretty much anyone but Governor John Baldacci) so just go to flickr and look at the people who the Folk Festival is FOR.

The Public!

That means you. And me. And them.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am not sick of seeing anything from the Festival. Keep those pic's coming. It is all we have to keep us going until next year...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White