Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Birdhouse in My Soul

I know...I just HAD a birdhouse post.

This is really a TtV post anyway, so CALM DOWN, GENTLE VIEWERS! PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!

This TtV shot was taken with an Imperial Deluxue Reflex Camera. It's mostly plastic, including the semi-transparent top of the viewfinder. I really wanted one and my friend Barbara found it so I traded her an extra Kodak Duaflex because I really wanted it.

Its claim to fame?

It's the model camera that Marina Oswald used when she took a photo of Lee Harvey Oswald holding his rifle in their backyard.

OR DID SHE??

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. It's going to be a strange day with Lee Harvey and They Might Be Giants blending in my brain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you are such a gentle photographer and chose ANOTHER bird feeder shot. Guns make me nervous, as you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those rare images that looks better in the small version. (That'll teach me to take the time to view the full-res image like all your dedicated minions already do.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. brown: I had Metallica and John Wilkes Booth the other day.

    travelma: The Thing of the Moment: Birdfeeders and handguns since 2004.

    thingseen: You are still clicking the image to enlarge? I count on low resolution thumbnails to protect me from that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the mouse hanging off the bottom of the feeder??

    ReplyDelete

Jen White