Monday, February 18, 2008

Baseball, Sweet Baseball!

As the 2008 Pre Season starts I find myself riveted to the whole Congressional Steroids/Mitchell Report, Clemens/McNamee thing.

Not because I care about steroid use, I really really don't but because if Congress is doing this THE WAR MUST BE OVER
...AND THE ECONOMY IS FIXED
...AND THE TRADE DEFICIT IS DOWN
...AND OIL IS CHEAP
...AND THE SYSTEM OF CHECKS AND BALANCES RESTORED
...AND THE GLOBAL WARMING THING IS NOT A PROBLEM
...AND WE HAVE ALTERNATIVE FUELS!!

SWEET! No...AWESOME!

I couldn't find it on Google or in the news or anything but SURELY it must be if they have time for this!

Congress, you are so frigging awesome! Seriously! Keep up the good work!

And thanks!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. All I know is that spring training has started and I couldn't be happier.

    Well, except for Schilling's shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White