Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sometimes I Just Have to Say "Uhhh..."

As Regular Gentle Viewers of The Thing of the Moment know, I take photos of things only so that I can comment...

I mean, I'll look at an image and something will strike me and I'll...you know....point out

or say...

but...

I think this time the image says it all.

Either that or I don't even know where to start.

But you, the Greatest Gentle Viewers in the World, help me. Comment on....something about this. There is something here, I know it but I don't know what.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. You know what's funny? Becky just installed that sign over my side of the bed.

    "TOUCHED ME? WASH ME!"

    Hmmm. What do you think it means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to consult my obscure friends & hope to get back with you on this one... very odd indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, all I see is the bellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an excellent example of focusing..... Here you can see there is NO focusing at all on any subject...Hhhehehehe.... But I like the photo. And I don't know why... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think JKirlin smuggled the sheep clippings out and had a sweater made so that he could put it neatly in his
    closet.
    Probably works out much better than smuggling the sheep droppings and putting them in his closet! Clippings/droppings - what's the diff...? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it the small camera resting on the belly?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. What screams out to me is the sandle/sock thing this guys got going on.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White