Friday, May 30, 2008

Heather McCarthy, Director of the American Folk Festival




I met Heather this summer while trying to wrangle press credentials to freely snoop around the American Folk Festival. She gave them to me event hough she had already seen The Thing of the Moment.

She allowed me to take some portraits recently that she needed for a publicity thing, so we hooked up with the cooperation of John at Paddy Murphy's and used this little library room.

Weeks go by and I decide to ask if she's ready for her 'blog debut' and she GRACIOUSLY allows me to post her new images here because I'm really pleased with how they came out and you all know how DAMNED VAIN I am for a lowly and humble photographic servant.

Then it occured to me...THIS isn't her blog debut at ALL.

THIS IS!

(Thanks for another chance, Heather!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. The third pic is the winner! Flirty and clever, like she's sharing an inside joke with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one is well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss black&white world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was this taken in Paddy Murphy's?

    ReplyDelete

Jen White