Monday, May 26, 2008

ND Filter Fun




Joseph Catalano is a New York City area photographer who contacted your lowly and humble photographic servant to ask about a review I left on Amazon.com about a lens. Young Joe has seen wisely to let ME buy the lenses, make the mistakes, and shelve them rather than doing it himself. Wise man.

So he emails from Niagara Falls and asks about water blur which I know nothing about because I've never been able to do so I Google it and read about ND filters and NEED THEM IMMEDIATELY. So while Joe is enjoying his little vacation to Niagara Falls I'm running out to Best Buy and coming back to my apartment to take photos of trafficSo I can tell him about the ND filters.

See why I'm the lowly and humble photographic servant?

This is Joe's Website, An Accidental Cliche. It's SOON to be filled with great photos of Astroland/Coney Island. If not, I'm just going to keep begging him for some.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm on a ten month delay in reply to this post, but I googled my name and am just finding it now.

    I never did get that ND filter in time for the great Niagara. But, on Mr. Kirlin's advice I picked one up and experimented. Here are my test results to supplement Jeff's:

    More ND Filter Fun

    Correction: I am actually from the mean streets of suburban Long Island ... but I suppose thats close enough to New York City to give me credit for it.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White