Friday, May 30, 2008

JB Parker's Cafe and Catering

I'll vouch for it myself.

And just to make sure the quality remains high, for you local Gentle Viewers, I vow to continue to keep going back and, you know, making sure the quality is high.

I suffer for you so, Gentle Viewers. May I say the quality of the Rueben last week was particularly high. Later in the week I'll be, you know, making sure the cannoli is good enough for you also. If you know what I'm saying.

I think you do.

Update: Gentle Viewer Anonymous who seems to know a LOT more about JB Parkers than I do mentions that they have a website.

They also appeared to think that I was referring to the place as The Thing of the Moment which regular Gentle Viewers know I'd NEVER do. If I don't like something I FREELY bad mouth it but I NEVER bad mouth a place that will serve me food and I plan on going back. :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I need you to test the quality of the local gym. Get to it, cannoli boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cafe has a nice web site as well free wi-fi. JB Parker's Cafe offers customers a "moment of pause" with their canoli and cappuccino and your BLOG offers "the thing of the moment"...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Local gyms = not so great = athlete's foot & other microscopic creatures on every surface & larger creatures scoping territory & mirror time. yah, I believe cafes are much safer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >cafes are much safer.

    You forgot about food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White