Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'd Be Lying If I Said This Didn't Make Me Feel Better - Western Digital Corp updated.

Click to see all the juicy goodness.

There is your 15 bucks worth of customer service Western Digital Corp!

*Update* On what I have learned by all this. When you mention the name of a company on your blog the chances are good the mention will end up on a page like this. AND IT BRINGS A LOT OF NEW TRAFFIC, mostly from different URLs all over the country....

FOLLOWED RELATIVELY QUICKLY BY LOTS OF TRAFFIC from...say....A VERY SPECIFIC URL, if you know what I'm saying. Now I'm no expert in external hard drives, but MY HUNCH is that you could make BETTER ONES if you spent LESS TIME looking around The Thing of the Moment and MORE TIME providing customer servicethat SHOULD be FREE instead of 15 bucks per call.

Hey Western Digital, now that I have your cauliflowered ear, guess when I THINK I paid for that level of customer service.

WHEN I BOUGHT THE STUPID DRIVE!

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! How did you notice this? Were you getting hits to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JKirlin, this is a good one. Here's hoping they send you a new one.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White