Monday, October 02, 2006

THIS JUST IN!!!!

Posted by Picasa
Gentle Viewer S Patrick Kaine called from the home office in Skippack, Pennsylvania to inform me that I suffered through a magnitude 3.4 Earthquake centered a few hundred yards from this location.

This is Otter Cliff, part of Acadia National Park. Isn't it pretty? WELL YOU CAN KISS IT GOODBYE IF IT KEEPS QUAKING! Just like happened to those bastards in New Hampshire with that stupid Old Man in the Mountains of whatever to hell it was.

I just want everyone to know that I am SAFE and SOUND, I repeat SAFE and SOUND in my bunker 40 miles away in Bangor. PLEASE! CALM YOURSELVES! I AM FINE! (A little hungry maybe but I'll have dinner in a bit) Besides monitoring geologic activity S Patrick Kaine also monitors my cholesterol, blood pressure and advises me as to the best cell phone plans. It takes a VILLAGE, People. Never forget that.

2 comments:

  1. What about Bubble Rock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tomw: Actually, it was reported this morning that 'some small car sized' rocks fell onto the Park Loop Road. As one who drive a 'small car sized' car, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White