Friday, October 31, 2008

Watching Me, Watching You

Damn, Gentle Viewers! Why have none of you told me about this new cool Blogger Blog Roll Feed Reader Slicer Dicer Juicer now seen over here in the sidebar?? I had to copycat GentleViewer Ali B of Dirty Picasso Ride (You should go see why she calls it DIRTY).

It makes my massive blogroll (Because so many of you humble me) READABLE! No more do I sort alphabetically and search to see what you are up to. Now when you post you ZOOM right to the top so I can leave messages for you to delete! Awesome!

Oh...I think I just answered my own question.

7 comments:

  1. Wow -- some people haven't come to visit in over a year, Wrath only comes by every couple of days, and.....is that you visiting yourself 5 days ago??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those aren't VISITS, they are posts to their own blogs. I know this because NO ONE visits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, except that it doesn't update ALL blogs. Ali asked me why mine doesn't update on hers, but I have no clue why that is. I see it's not updating on your list either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you and I had an agreement that we share these things with each other?

    Well, strike that. I guess blogging about it is the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! Nice work on your HUGE list. How long did it take you? Or did you find a super sly way to enter several at a time .. .??

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you're not humbled by me anymore but you're humbled by yourself? Wanker.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White