Monday, July 11, 2005

People at Work®: The Street Stripers


You Gentle Viewers driving around with 4 big black erasers on your cars and scuffing your heels as you cross the street...Who do you think cleans up your messes and fixes your streets? Your Mom? No! Bill and Janice do it! I saw them tonight while I was out...ummm...just out. Anyway, they initally gave me the reaction you'd give most people if you worked on the streets overnight. This is Blurry Bill unloading his painter thing. I'm sure it has some other name but Bill doesn't say much and I was just lucky he was letting me watch.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Street Stripers, eh? Yeah, I've seen that costume at parties before. Usually, however, they show up at the bachelor parties dressed in a cop's uniform or a femme-bot outfit. Or they're surrounded by a false cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I guess you would have to be on speed to do 'all' the lines, overnight, before everyone jumps back in their cars... so what were you doing there, exactly? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erik: You gotta pay a lot more to actually have them come stripe your apt though.

    abhi: Hey! You got a fambot already! Which would explain a LOT! ;)

    alex: I was OUT! Can't you READ? :)

    cb: It loves you back. *smooch*

    ReplyDelete

Jen White