Monday, July 11, 2005

Salute


You know, if you give me anything but a person, I can put a pretty good spin on it. I'm decent with bugs, not bad with landscapes, I can even funky up a nice tree/sky shot or my own calves. Kids are easy by default because they are cute if I'm not the one who has to feed and water them. I even like this silly macro of this Cubs hat I picked up a few years ago at Wrigley when I fell in love with and in the city of Chicago. But you people who take photos of people... adults...I salute you. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I haver to agree with you on this one, people portraits, as far as I'm concerned, are out. They always turn out, well, weird for me, maybe I just don't like people, what's your excuse? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was that thing of the moment? For sure it is more enigmatic than a portrait !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comments and for visiting my site! i really appreciate it. i agree, portaits are hard to do. that's why i stick to old rusty stuff.

    cheers! dawn

    http://post-norm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. alex: people don't like ME? :)

    sidney: a big enigmatic Cubs logo. :)

    jenn: what I DID try to do is just ALWAYS have my camera pointed at them, thinking that eventually they'd relax and I'd get some nice shots, but then they started to throw stones.

    dawn: old rusty people photograph nicely. I KNOW you must have had some around.

    abhi: YES! And they FLINCHED! BRILLIANT! (Get me Yuri on the phone)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White