Friday, February 25, 2005

Hey Kenny!


Center Console

Kenny is a very fine photographer, Gentle Viewer, and friendly commenter in this blog. He lives in and shows us the great Northwest. His blog is here and these 5 photos of mine are a COMPLETE RIP OFF OF THESE.

I warned him I was going to do it and he foolishly sent me en email of encouragement.

Next time I will save myself the effort and just cut and paste his fine photos over to my blog and name them 'my own' and send around nasty notes of how he copied ME! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for the publicity, even though it's undeserved. Well, I'm off to look for a wheelhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go right again Mr Bigshot Photographer! Then I'll just go and rip you right off AGAIN! My plagarism and lack of creativity knows no BOUNDS! In fact I'm headed for the woods right now to find a fallen tree! That will fix you! heh heh

    ReplyDelete

Jen White