Thursday, July 27, 2006

End of the Set Up

Gentle Viewers, this doesn't look like much to you, but let me explain what it is. You are seeing my unnamed carnie brother getting his carnie badge complete with photo and title. And why am I there? BECAUSE I GOT ONE, TOO!! Jeff Kirlin, Photographer! Woo hoo! I have worn many a name tag in my day but of THIS ONE, I am the proudest. I'd show it to you but I'm on it and well, that just isn't blogworthy.
Anna here feels the same way. One of the days during the assembly of the Giant Wheel this pretty little carnie wife comes up and says something like, "I've seen your website."

She ACTUALLY got to my blog through Susan Adcock's Cliffhanger so really, she's one of Susan's Gentle Viewers, not mine. However, the lovely hidden faced Anna delighted in telling me to take her Husband's photo because his hands were full of Giant Wheel and he was really too busy to do much about it.

But since Anna actually LOOKS at The Thing of the Moment AND the archives AND she asked about the BAG, I KNOW she'd want to be on here. At least until she catches me and makes me remove her.

Fair opens tomorrow. Set Up is OVER!

See more here. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool you've got that badge! But it would be cooler to have free access to all the games...Hehehheheheh! You could win yourself a big PLUSH! Would be nice on your sofa... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you already do play all the games for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you always win!! Your bedroom is full of those huge stuffed animals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More and more I realize that it will not be a good idea to run into you when we're vacationing in September. No one is safe from your 'third eye'!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White