Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Goodbye Fujifilm A210, We Hardly Knew Ye!


These are the last images ever taken with my beloved Fujifilm A210. I had dropped it earlier in the day and when I stopped to take this image I saw the focus was bizarre, sorta lensbabyish. I thought that I'd keep it and use it as a second camera for that effect until moments later when the whole lens came off in my hands. But it was a brave little camera right until it's very last photo. A moment of silence for it, please. Thank you.

Posted for Thursday Challenge: Misplaced Sentimentality Chair

9 comments:

  1. And just then, a herd of locusts came stampeding across the plain, taking Laura and her family by surprise. Years later, the little house was found just as it was left that fateful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that your camera has gone to where cameras go. But that last shot sure is a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, Nothing. Love your comment.

    But I really came to say that the sentimentality is NOT misplaced at all. It was a good wee camera, and it served you well.

    I'm off to pause for a moment of silence in rememberance of the Fujifilm A-whatever.

    **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  4. When can I move into this quaint little place?? Oh, yeah, sorry to hear about your camera Poodle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen freakishly pyschedelic pictures that were taken with a digital camera that had been been dunked then lovingly dried out. Perhaps you should duct tape the lens on and take it for a swirl in the little boys rooms Maybe convert it to a pinhole camera. You've seen Weekend at Bernies - just because it's dead doesn't mean it's "dead".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photographs

    Mark (turning head when hearing the thunder as the world JKirlinizes their cameras....)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful place for shooting. Very nice and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get sentimental about your cameras. When my old Nikon was stolen I bought a new one with the insurance money, but it wasn't the same. (That was a long time ago.)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White