Saturday, November 25, 2006

Introducing the Canon Rebel XTi


Please note the i! It's not some freaking crappy Rebel or Rebel XT, or ghastly Nikon, or laughable Olympus, or noisy late comer Sony. Those are for children. Good children, but children, nonetheless.

I broke down bought a dSLR on Black Friday for no other reason than to SHUT YOU SNOBBY dSLR users UP! I'm not even going to take it outside because it's TOO EXPENSIVE and a meteorite will hit it.

Actually, I think it'll make a nice back up camera after my Canon Powershot S2 and Panasonic FX01 which combined are the Full Body Rubdown with a Happy Ending of digital cameras.

And now, in all its Rebel XTi glory with the fairly decentish kit lens 18 - 55 blah blah blah, I give you...

My kitchen sink. Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the Snobby DSLR Users Family. Soon you will be our King! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say on thing jkirlin: Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

    My dSLR from Olympus will kick your Cannon's ass any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, and Becky thinks it's cute that you are a "Pampered Chef".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course the corrolary is that if you leave your new toy at home, out of fear it will be damaged?

    It will be stolen. Or burn up with the rest of the house.

    Not to jinx you or anything. ;)

    Get out and USE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW you could not resist. Should have made a bet. Damn! And blah blah blah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a tip. *I* always use plastic cutlery. Saves a hell of a lot of hassle with the washing up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would be interesting and very helpful indeed if you could start publishing the EXIF data with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylishly named dish detergent, BTW.

    Mwa ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new camera J. I do however KNOW your pic would have been so much more drama and emotion filled had you used a NIKON.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White