Friday, November 10, 2006

Update!

As I walk this world with a camera in my hand seeking out images that define life and the passage of time, from the first moment of a new baby's life to the final sights of a dying man, I do it, Gentle Viewer for you...

And when I am met on this long arduous journey, I am asked the same question every time I meet one of you in my travels:

"Is that bag still in the tree?"

Indeed it is. The saga of the bag begins here, here, here and here and updates are here, here and here.

And now of course, here. It's little more than a plastic ribbon now and has been in the tree for almost a year. I noticed it while enjoying my leaf-less view again and SINCE IT IS ALL YOU GENTLE VIEWERS CARE ABOUT, I thought I'd show you.

You are welcome. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gee It sure does snow alot up north!
    (I was just reviewing the previous bag posts.)
    I would guess that the bag by this time has moss or lichens growing on it and is almost at organic oneness with the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White