Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Introducing: The SeaGullCam®


A few weeks ago, I took a photo series of a lobster boat far out to sea from some atypical angles that prompted emails such as this:

>brownie@fema.gov
>
>Dear jkirlin,
>
>While spending hours and hours doing nothing but looking at photoblogs on the >Internet, while playing online poker and waiting for my credit card to clear at >WebCamCuties, I couldn't help but notice the interesting angles at which you >photographed the Lobsterboat "Jane." The boys in the office and I all have bets as >to how you accomplished this. Please help us figure it out. We are completely taxed >by this and have spent countless man hours trying to figure it out.
>
>Love,
>
>'Brownie'
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>Michael Brown, Director
>FEMA
>500 C Street S.W.
>Washington, D.C. 20472
>>

Well, Brownie, I wish I could answer you personally but your mail was returned so I'll answer you in this public forum.

The SeaGullCam®

6 comments:

  1. Silly you. Everybody knows Brownie's into BarelyLegal, not WebCamCuties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost ashamed to say that I know what 'BarelyLegal' is.

    Keyword: 'almost'.

    And I'm with 'Brownie'. Excellent shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sand Beach is a great place - I love this shot!

    From Mt Gorham?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Crystal clear thx for the discovery.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White