Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Goodbye, My Donny Rumsfelds (Alt Title: Ya ever have NOTHING to post?)


Ok, here is the deal. For years I wanted a pair of rimless glasses and for years they were nearly impossible to find. Opticians would hide them when I went looking because they didn't like making them and they lied and said they were flimsy. Well THESE are made of CAST IRON! (RAR!) with SCREWS holding them together! (RAR!) But I had to have an ugly confrontation with the optician and let him KNOW that I KNEW he was a LIAR when he said he didn't HAVE ANY because I found a Doctor who had them and he spilled his name. So he made me a pair on the condition that I 1) pay for any or all lenses detroyed in the making, 2) not tell anyone and 3) never stop into his store again. Never

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jen White