Monday, November 28, 2005

If This Were Me and My Family, This Would Be My Christmas Card.

Sort of like the old Russian saying "If we had ham we could have ham and eggs if we had eggs." Heh heh

Regardless, this is a co-worker who graciously asked me to take photos for their family Christmas card.

She gave me permission to post it here so she could see it online but really, Gentle Viewers, I wanted to post it for YOU alone. Yes. Just you. You look great, by the way. Have you lost weight, Gentle Viewers?

Third in a series of photos blog-harrassing my friends in order to increase my Gentle Viewership. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I *have* lost weight, thanks JKirlin! ;)

    OK, not really... but wow cool photo! Nice job (as ever!).

    I'm glad you don't have any evidence of me...... wait a minute.... DO you???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes if this was your picture what would it look like?? Are you anywhere in this whole blog? Nice family photo but I prefer your object photos over people photos, personal preference I guess. I am sure many happy people will be recieving this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. toady joe: Oh, you don't want me to post what I got. ;)

    nlatog: the two people on the sides would be smiling less while trying to hold me up.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White