You didn't pay yer Blogger Bill, Bro.You can see his blog HERE. Now is a good time to look now that it's FINISHED. He's unable to post. So it's no longer a 'Work in Progress'
Not like The Thing of the Moment
A Monumental and Majestic Work of Epic Proportions by your lowly and humble photographic servant.
You didn't pay yer Blogger Bill, Bro.
is so white there at ur place
ReplyDeletei want snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hhahahaha J, such a joker. You know I will try to one up you soon. :) Hhahaha I can post now!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know how much you like planes, I created a blog just planes. Perhaps you have seen it. I was going to do a theme blog for more then one passion I have. It just takes a long time though.
ReplyDeleteIs that a bus?
ReplyDeletezbjernak: bring a shovel.
ReplyDeletecalvin: damn..I need to 'flag you as objectionable' more often.
lance: you KNOW what I like.
leilouta: Part of one. Yep. As seen from inside my office.
can u DHL it to malaysia for me?
ReplyDeletethanks in advance
i will send u some sun from malaysia too