Sunday, July 29, 2007

I TOOK THIS!

But I'm totally trying to copy Calvin Coleman of Central Living and upon further review can't even come close.

Calvin and I go way back, to birth actually. For he is truly my brother from another mother to overuse the Fraternity cliche. Now people often get Calvin and I mixed up. He's a tall, handsome, strapping Nikon wielding black man, and I'm a middle aged, short, dumpy, white, red headed, Canon guy. So it's totally understandable.

He found a video of me on YouTube once and when I showed this to Zbjernak in Malaysia and told him it was he and I, he wanted to know who was who. (It's not funny unless you watch the video, which isn't TOTALLY safe for work.

Anyway, I can recognize a Calvin Coleman from 10 miles away at night. They have these gritty, grainy look that he has mastered. (Initially I thought it was just his crappy Nikon but now I know it's that he has STYLE.) Check him out. Don't tell him I sent you though.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Um... yes... um... well... I'm speechless. Nice... um... video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err, um, yeah, nice video kirly. You've put on a bit o' weight since then?

    ReplyDelete

Jen White