Monday, July 09, 2007

Your Man in Asia: Zbjernak

Zbjernak is from Malaysia and accurately describes himself as 'your only chinese malaysian friend' with emphasis clearly on the last word. He is one of the nicest, kindest people you will ever meet and a complete lunatic. He is a staunch supporter of the British Monarchy, and if his affection for them is as strong and loyal as it is for his friends, the Monarchy will stand forever.

I can't even recall when I first noticed him, he initially left a few comments that left me scratching my head. I couldn't tell if he was making fun or me or being sincere. Now I know it was both. he was sincerely making fun of me.

Visit his group blog 1PIC4ALL where he puts many of his submissions and, with any luck, he'll start visiting yours.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He's probably also your only friend who has eaten the fried leg of a giant spider. Ahh, ZB. Unique in so many ways. We LOVE him.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White