Monday, July 16, 2007

jkirlin, livestock portraitist.

Thaaaat's right. That's what I said.

See my testimonials.

"jkirlin really likes our little jackets."

"I wouldn't turn my back on him, if you catch my drift."

"There is no place to hide from him so you might as well pose and hope he goes away."

"jkirlin is a photographer I can trust. When he takes my photos I KNOW they won't end up some some 'members only' website. Although I DO sometimes wonder what he does with them in the privacy of his own home"

"jkirlin thinks like I think, he does what I do, he even has a rumen!"

So for the best in livestock portraiture, CALL TODAY!

6 comments:

  1. I think you have seen one too many talking animal movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the barn yard animals start talking to you . . . its time to seek help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are cats considered as livestock? Mwhahahhahahaha! I'm so funny.... I already know what you're gonna answer....Hhehhehe... AAAAAATHCOOOOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I know that you have a rumen.

    I learn something every day.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White