Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spring at the Bangor Theological Seminary and Lumberyard




Last weekend the Seminary cut down some maples that I snuck over and planted one night 50 or 60 years ago. It's just as well because they had been blocking part of my view for the past 30 or so.

There is, umm, some sort of funky fisheye lens thing going on in the top photo because although the trees aren't, the buildings ARE relatively straight. I only have ONE lens. And it's just a plain normal lens. Nothing to write home about. And certainly NOTHING to take to the grand jury because I BOUGHT it and they can't prove ANYTHING.

Neene has some ultra-secret-behind-the-scenes skew tool that she took with her when she left NASA after they fixed the Hubble Space Telescope but she won't let me use it or explain it to me. She always changes the subject when I bring it up by telling me how dashing and gallant I am. Her words, not mine. But I'm prone to agree.

1 comment:

  1. how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

    ReplyDelete

Jen White