Saturday, December 10, 2005

It May Or May Not Be Art, But It Is Art Supplies


This work illustrates not only my EXCEPTIONAL photographic skills, and MASTERY of Macrophotography and UNEQUALLED skills of subject slection but also my SUBTLE and BRILLIANT self deprecating humor.

Besides the accolades from hundreds of Gentle Viewers, and thousands of hits from Google, this photo also earned from the second grade teacher who loaned these to me without knowing why I wanted them the following statement:
"I don't want to know what you did with these but should I sterilize them?"

8 comments:

  1. Jeff Kirlin, simple and humble guy!MAybe ... Maybe... Maybe I'm drunk! and maybe I should stop ther...Nite and not schmooosh. And my word verif is drugh! Fu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK OK. I now say the truth! I'm JEALOUS of this pic. I should have thougt of if myself. Badjealousmerlinrpincesse. And my world verif is DUMB... Or something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool pick you did awesome in 2005. You are an inspiration! I'm trying to keep up damn it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so darn good, Jeff, no one can keep up with you. And your photos are good too :)

    Since you're so humble, you'll be delighted to know I've added you to my sidebar. With glee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...did you tell her she should sterilize them? Just as a precaution, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog but this photo really does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Merlinprincesse didn't say is that she almost made the same pic but it was with color pencil, and it was with my camera so as I didn't had time yet to give her a CD of HER pic made on MY camera, she still wait for that pic. This is MY fault...procrastination...BTW I love the little green one in the center, looks schmoooshie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White