Friday, December 16, 2005

My Signature Kicks Ass!

When I use 'jkirlin' as a moniker, *THAT* is what I'm talking about.

I used to use a normal first name, last name signature but it ran over the line due to the ridiculously and embarrassingly unwieldy credentials of my day job (M.A., CCC-SLP) on documentation at the hospital and they wouldn't give me a longer line.

I mentioned this to a Doc and he took a few minutes and we worked out this.

I love it. I rarely sign anything without making people look at it.

signed,

jkirlin, self absorbed boob.

6 comments:

  1. It's MAGNIFICENT! It's SPECTACULAR! It's the single most AWESOME signature I've EVER seen!!!!!
    Well, THAT and it makes a great submission for the theme this week...
    Very cool!
    ~L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez. What Laura said. That is a very excellent signature and an even better photo. You never cease to amaze.
    Signed,
    D, FSAB
    (fellow self absorbed boob)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1Oh, JKirlin, I'm a self absorbed boob myself. I just noticed you linked me! (Hands waving frantically).
    I love this photo! Your blog and photos are fabulous. I really liked the long line of cars waiting in the snow... although I'm sure that SUCKED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shot J. I have a great printer at my home. I also just made a fake account, used your signature and bought a new Nikon. J you are the greatest! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. being a self-absorbed boob, I also appreciate that in my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very artsy....
    from ur sign
    i can tell u are a CEO if not a managing director of some company...
    really....
    ur signature hv the look of it

    ReplyDelete

Jen White