Friday, December 16, 2005

The Thing of the Moment is ONE YEAR OLD!

I was going to give it a cake and then take photos of cake all over it's face to embarrass it when it's older but I hate when people do that and I'm not certain how much older it's going to be anyway.

Here is the Harper's Index® of The Thing of the Moment

45,282: Gentle Viewers who have visited this year.
300: The MB of storage Google gives you for image storage.
1500: How many 200 KB average images it takes to equal Google's storage limit.
1,701: Number of posts at The Thing of the Moment
283: Greatest number of Gentle Viewers in one day.
63: Highest level attained on Photoblogs.org Hot list
2: Number of times of 15 Hot List listings that I was ahead of GN Bassett instead the other way around.
768: Largest number of images on the front page before I was told to knock it off by Prairie Girl
53: Number of Favorites at Photoblogs.org. Two less than when I was pandering.
1 and 1/2: Number of my own calves posted here.
38: Number of comments it generated and highest number of comments for any photo.
2: Number of people who met and hooked up through MY blog!
0: Number of times I've hooked up through MY blog!

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    Your present is in the mail. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your blog! I hope it has many, many more birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to you
    no not u...
    is the blog

    hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1: Number of blogfiends (no, not friends, FIENDS) who offered to make you Built In Mittens but have no address for mailing... despite fact that signature and license plate are readily available.

    Sigh. Was it the "Christmas" commentary? There's no way I'll get 'em made & mailed by then anyway, it really had nothing (other than being part of the same post) to do with a holiday. More to do with your blizzard photo and it Baby It's Cold Outside, and all that. I still love you, even if you don't want any Built In Mittens. ;)

    By the way, you DO have an awesome signature. Muy profesionale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary!

    I am happy to be included among those statistics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love number 10 and we so need to do something about number 13! ;)


    Thank you for Jeff for giving me something to look forward to. You are just the wonderfulest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (belated) Anniversary. Love that sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White