Saturday, June 24, 2006

Godspeed, my little friend.

Four days ago I posted an image for Jenn See based upon a comment she had made about an earlier post. She never commented on it which wasn't like her.

According to this post Jenn unexpectedly passed away. She will be terribly missed.

From her Blogger Profile:

jenn see
Age: 26
Gender: female
Astrological Sign: Aries
Zodiac Year: Monkey
Location: Staten Island : New York : United States

About Me

i like to wander off. i do a good deal of hanging on to a ny area band, Happy Anarchy. i grew up in a shore town so i get my ocean fix as often as possible. i discover new & fascinating things on my own street, or towns i've lived in for years, & i can travel many time zones & still recognize something. i like happiness. i'm probably taking a photo of you RIGHT NOW. look, there i am.

If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep?

between black holes.

Sleep well, Jenn See.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, J, that's so sad. 26 is way, way too soon.

    I've always wondered how, if anything ever happened to one of my blog friends, I'd ever find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendships through the blogging world can be as strong as any other. I'm very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know her, but I'm very soory... It mustn't be like that.
    We came to this world to live a long and happy lives.
    I'm sorry, again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in shock. This can't be.
    I posted a photo for her too, with no comment.
    I cannot believe what I am hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll miss her, too. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White