Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Goodbye MOTEL, We Hardly Knew Ye.



Back when I was a wee baby lowly and humble photographic servant one of my favorite things was taking night photos and this was one of my favorite subjects. It's the Main Street Inn and it is slated for demolition this weekend to make way for a new 70 million dollar slot machine joint.

I'm going to miss it although I've never stayed there but ONLY because I live here. If I were traveling I'd choose it in a SECOND over your Ws and your Hyatts and Hiltons. It's VERY Motel Fetish.

1 comment:

  1. I like these kinds of shots, too. There is a motel here that I want to shoot but I rarely go into town at night.

    LOVE the motel fetish site...and it would be perfect if there were actually men in the photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White