Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sears Tower

And while we are in Chicago...

My friend Paul is one of those friends that ANYONE I meet through him is cool. It's just a given. He is like a cool FILTER with a 98% accuracy rating.

On a recent trip to Maine he called and said he was bringing his wife, his dog, and his realtor.

How cool is that?

His realtor is Bob Darrow-West, a VERY cool guy. An avid photographer and budding photoblogger if I can get him more interested in posting his photos online.

Check out his site and flickr for some great shots of Chicago. Just remember, if you BUY something through, give him my card So I can get my 10% finders fee.

He's also a Sitemeter addict like me so just click the links so he's impressed with the massive amounts of traffic!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I see the click-through's. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them! SPK and me! But when we retire to Chicago...we're BUYIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked too. I'm confused, were you in Chicago or are you going to Chicago. At any rate, if we find ourselves in the Windy City at the same time . . . drinks at the Skylark are totally on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shot... love the pov and the shine!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White