Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lego JKirlin's First Trip!

Will be a hand carry to Stowe Vermont to be photographed at the Von Trapp Family Lodge and surroundings. Then to travel via the US Mails to Houston TX where he will be visiting various and sundry sights. If you would like to host Lego JKirlin (Much nicer than the real one) and photograph him let me know. He is tiny and quiet and comes equipped with Lego PhotoBike® and a Lego Canon® DSLR with Lego Lensbaby® ;) His toupee/helmet can also be removed but he hates that.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I wanna host him! I wanna!! If the Kings Hat is open, I will take him there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sad that Lego Kirlin was unable to visit the Lowell Folk Festival with us. Perhaps he could artist buddy for the American Folk Festival at the end of August. Could you pencil him in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. JKirlin - I expect him to make a trip West where we will show him the Space Needle AND take him to the Bangor Trident Subbase!!

    TmTm

    ReplyDelete

Jen White