Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bar Harbor Inn and Schooner Margaret Todd


For SPK and Mrs SPK.

Gentle Viewer SPK noted, after recognizing some area shots, that he was married on the lawn of the Bar Harbor Inn. Hopefully the one seen above, or below, or what have you. It has multiple lawns.

As you Gentle Viewers know, I am not above pandering to you.

It's cropped to be presentable and fit the format and has more of the renovation of the community park and beach than I'd like and not enough of the Inn as I'd like and not focused as much as I like BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY I DID MY BEST!!

If it's not good enough, please advise and I'll do it again. Because, after all, it's all about you and GN Bassett, Abhi, Alex. and Dawn, and Toady Joe.... Oh yeah..and Neene.

Love, your humble photographic servant. Posted by Hello

Epilogue: Well this is awkward. While picking up links to add to names I stopped by SPKs blog and found the ORIGINAL PHOTO which I TOLD HIM I WAS EMAILING to him because IT WASN'T BLOGWORTHY and there the UGLY BASTARD SAT with MY NAME attached to it.

My lawyer will be in touch. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love that green-blue water--looks like a lovely spot for a wedding...whichever lawn it may be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, I want a lens that does -that-

    (you were standing on the boat when you took the picture, I assume...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was parasailing....

    shot of actual wedding area here http://clickjack.blogspot.com/2005/06/wedding-talk.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFL! A giant among your peers, Jeff, truly you are a dog, er, god!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectamundo! But you can pander to my whims any time.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White