Wednesday, September 28, 2005

JKirlin, Mal Enfant


Min mentions in a comment of the horrible eye post, that eyes are the same size when you are born as when you die. (She also mentions something about Steve Madden ads but I have no idea what that is.)

So I went into the JKirlin personal archives and found a photo of me with, yes, my eyes half hanging out of my head. What I find the most interesting personally, is not what I notice about the eyes..but the HANDS! My hands look exactly like that now!

All my childhood I wondered how I would look like as an adult and the answer, Gentle Viewers, was right in the mirror.

Ok, this is getting creepy and like showing you my home photo albums. We now return to our regularly scheduled less self absorbed blog.

7 comments:

  1. tht hand..looks so soft and meaty
    in fact it does look like tofu

    luxury life...u r leading...
    for that hand was not meant to take heavy stuff, was not meant to be dirty....and was not meant to be rough

    ReplyDelete
  2. "what do you mean, smile for the camera? are you NUTS???"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen someone this young master sarcasm, but that look proves you are a prodigy or at least an idiot-savant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well obviously I'm going to have to take your word about your hands since I've never seen them (unless they're in your archives somewhere). But I sure compared your baby eyes with your adult eyes and I think they're the same. It's hard to tell..

    And I tried Googling Steve Madden ads but I can't find a good link to send you. Anyways, the people in these ads have these huge bulging eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zbjernak: EXAAAAACTLY! I can't help it! I was BORN that way!

    kj: heh heh

    shade: I still use this expression to make people think I am thinking about what they are saying but really I'm just day dreaming.

    min: this keeps getting worse and worse. :) or maybe I should make my smile like this 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, you look like you really have something to say in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, looks to me like a very very drunk jk trying veery hard to concentrate. Shame on you, jk, getting wasted at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White