Monday, August 28, 2006

The Thing of the Moment's Photography Tips O' The Day®: How to Make a Complete Ass Photographic TOOL of Yourself.

Behold intrepid photographer. Ok, a minor distraction but not too bad. However, that's not good enough...
When she popped up on stage wielding those lenses she startled Mr Alberti who handled it well but you could tell he wasn't expecting it. WHY HAVE lenses like that if you need to be ON THE STAGE? Will we be seeing fleas on Macroday perhaps?
Hip checking the child with the flash was a nice idea, too. Keep that perimeter clear of distracting nuisances. I bet Mr Alberti wishes HE had thought of that
BEGONE YE PHOTOGRAPHIC TOOL! What a dope. Those credentials must give you the right to make an ass of yourself. And you have. Here at...

The Thing of the Moment.

7 comments:

  1. And to think you caught the whole thing yourself without making an (s)ass(/s) fool of yourself (too bad strike-through doesn't work in comments!)! HaHa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photojournalism is so "artsy" now, she will probably win a prize.

    I like your coverage of the scene more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, and I worry about being intrusive with my cam. Onstage without a pass- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wonder what she was taking pic of....mmmm.... Not very discreet, indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, this is why I'm hesitant to break out MY tools in crowds........I would hate to be skewered on some guy's blog AND make an ass of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kj: heh.

    ginnie: Oh, butt I did. :)

    shade: Artsy Is Us.

    jozee: Yeah, you can practically drive a van on stage and be less obtrusive then this.

    merlinprincess: I dunno, but if she sees this, I suspect her next photo might be of me.

    klr: I got my eyes peeled for you.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White