Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Thing of the Moment's 3rd Annual Moscow Subway FareCard Quiz and Talent Show


Q: Does our lowly and humble photographic servant carry this Moscow Subway Farecard with him at all times because______

1. it was a gift from his very patient friend, fellow photographer and photoblogger, the lovely Svetlana Tazhetdinova, who felt her name wasn't exotic enough so she goes by 'Ginger'.

2. he wants to throw off investigators who may one day find his bloated and faceless corpse after cutting through the ice to retrieve it from the river.

3. "When is the talent portion of this?"

4. IT STILL HAS TWO RIDES LEFT!

5. Other __________________

No cheeding, you cheeders.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. 4.
    Same reason I keep my Travelcard from London in my wallet!! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a bus pass from Israel somewhere. Shall I start carrying it again? Then when we fall into the Kenduskeag Stream after an evening at the Whig we can really confuse those investigators. You being faceless will just be a bonus! Does that have anything to do with the talent portion of the post?

    I'm guessing it's 1, though.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White