Sunday, August 14, 2005


D'oh. I hear ya knocking butcha can't come in.!

Ok, here is the deal. This is the Super Macro Setting, as were the others. No Zoom with it BUT, you can use the manual focus if you need. The curvature you see on my finger is the lens. This camera WILL focus on dust on the lens, too. However...Canon? 0 cm focus? If I were driving, I think I could parallel park here.

(Note to self, Super Macro 0 cm mode is nice and fun to use with flowers, fingers and bugs. But don't use it when shooting rocks.)Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. note to self suppliment: or venomous snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can someone run these prints through AFIS? Maybe we'll find out who the "real" jkirin is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just got the results of the print back from the crime lab. Do you realize how many warrants are out on you? Don't worry, I won't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the good news is that you can use that print to cash checks at my bank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lens tissue close by!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White