Thursday, September 13, 2007

It May Or May Not Be Art But It *IS* Art Supplies II

Lensbaby

TtV

Artbaby. STARE INTO THE TtV CONTRAPTION and SLEEP! SLEEEEP!

This is Pat Herbert Walker Haugh the art teacher who shares an office with me because she either drew the short straw or they were hoping her unerring professionalism would wear off on me. I'm working hard to make it backfire. She's brilliant. She's the only person who ever successfully pulled the 'forgot my wallet' trick on ME at lunch AND lured me to her house on a FRIDAY when I COULD have been going HOME on the false promise of buttermilk.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh wait, you went to her house on a Friday night but you ditched me??? WTF???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just looking at your profile pic. You have Homer Simpson's forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not that bad, believe me I used to see it just about everyday at work. Now apparel, lets talk about his clothes, especially those damn "Chuck Taylors"...:)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White