Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Carnies 2008!




That's right, after a 2 year hiatus The Carnies have returned and I have returned to THEM. I know..you are thinking to yourselves, "You mean this hasn't been done in 2 years and we are STILL sick of it?" That's RIGHT Gentle Viewers!

So what is different this time you ask? Are you going to cull photos? Maybe THINK before you shoot? NooOOooo...

Well...ok, I'll cull a little and think a little and post most stuff to flickr.

But THIS time I'll be using DSLRs, Crazy Wide Angle Lenses, Lensbabies, TtVs, Holgamods, Point and Shoot movies!

Everything you've came to know and love here at The Thing of the Moment.

(For the rest of you Carnie hatin' bastards, I'll see you in MidAugust!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Just wait until you see my ferris wheel coffin shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I never left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that not Turnorama Bill in the second photo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these photos

    ReplyDelete

Jen White