Sunday, July 13, 2008

Opportunity Found, Then Lost, Then Found Again.

So I'm wandering around Hanover Street in Boston and taking photos of storefronts and not really having any idea of what I SHOULD be taking and then I notice someone NOT WEARING A BASEBALL CAP, SHORTS or SANDALS! LOOK!
So I think...what the hell, I've asked people to do WORSE, so I ask if she wouldn't mind me taking a photo of her in front of this place. And she sort of laughs to her husband seen on the right and just walks inside without saying anything. So I'm like...Ok, fine...no big deal...and look down the street for something else.

Then she yells out, "Ok do I just walk out or what? Tell me when you are ready." How cool is that?
Her husband again thought the whole thing was pretty funny and I thought I got some GREAT shots until I got home and noticed the OPTHER people. GAH! The shots were RUINED. WHat's the deal wiuth the baby sling in the Crocodile Hunter hat? The woman getting more gelato would NORMALLY be a subject of her own, but not this time.

But then..with a little cropping, shoot salvaged. Well...close enough.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dude. How many times have I done that? Concentrating so hard on the subject that I don't notice some other unwanted detail is in the frame.

    But that's why God made PhotoShop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see your photography has stayed consistent kirlin.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White